Damon Salvatore → 170 years old → FC: Ian Somerhalder → Vampire → OPEN
- Living Family → Stefan Salvatore (Brother)
- Enemies → Klaus Mikaelson, Katherine Pierce & Jake Armstrong
- Ships → Damon/Elena, Damon/Faye & Up to Rper
- Friends → Elena Gilbert, Dean Winchester, Adam Conant, Faye Chamberlain, Melissa Glaser & Elijah Mikaelson (Occasionally)
To most being the eldest brother would proove difficult and throw more responsibility at that person; but for Damon he enjoyed guiding his younger brother through life, sworn to protect him in any way he could, even fighting for his country back in the early 1860’s. This was how much he loved his baby brother and how close the pair really were. However, their relationship changed dramatically as soon as young beauty Katherine Pierce arrived at their home seeking accommodation. Both brothers falling deeply for the beauty who was actually a Vampire. Defying them until finally deciding to confess to the brother’s what exactly she was. Though Stefan found himself horrified at her true nature, Damon embraced it and even considered becoming the same blood sucking creature in hopes of the two spending an eternity with one another, desperately trying to win her heart over his brother Stefan. They became competitive and angry to one another as she played them against each other for their love. This love soon resulted in both of their deaths; fighting for her life until they thought she burnt in the Fells Church fire, a tragedy to say the least. But alas, she was never in the fire, which Damon soon discovered after trying to track her down for nearly 150 years, his obsession over her growing everyday.
After tracking his brother down to Mystic Falls, after promising him a life of misery after forcing human blood into his system during his transformation into a Vampire, Damon began to cause trouble around town. Originally starting with creating his very own blood bag, Caroline Forbes, and later turning and killing Vampire Vicki Donovan, Matt’s elder sister, out of sheer boredom. That was the kind of man Damon was, until he met Elena. Her uncanny resemblance to Katherine drew him in after learning of her Doppelgänger status. And sooner or later falling in love with the human who was in no way like the selfish and manipulative bitch that was one his lover back in 1864. As soon as Katherine returned to Mystic Falls one of the first things she does to Damon is break his heart; confessing to loving Stefan and never once loving the sweet innocent man he used to be, deeming him a bore. Reckless and angry, he turned up at Elena’s trying to seduce her out of pain, but of course, she declined and rejected the heartbroken Vampire, resulting in Damon trying to kill her brother Jeremy. Since then much has changed; including Damon’s personality and way of life. Whilst his brother was away with Klaus, both he and Elena grew much closer to the point of kissing on a few occasions; but nothing would prepare him for the events taking place in Denver recently. His brother still unaware of the situation.
Though Damon was against Stefan’s idea to run, and wanted to fight for his home and the people he grew to care for; Elena in particular, he soon agreed due to not wanting to kill his closest friend; Alaric Saltzman. They’re newest enemy in Mystic Falls. So with this, they packed up and moved to a remote town in Washington; Chance Harbor. Riddled with witches; Demons and now Vampire’s and Hunters. This town also seemed to be a Supernatural hot spot, and one person in particular got under Damon’s skin; Faye Chamberlain. He found himself attracted to the strong and independent witch, and though recently he’s been rejected her seduction techniques, he’s found himself needing that closeness. With Elena still undecided; he’s beginning to wonder what exactly he wants, as well as she. And with Alaric gone Anti-Vampire psycho on their hands, Damon has accepted a new drinking buddy; Dean Winchester. Hunter. Coincidence? Maybe. But it seems that the Winchesters have turned up for more reason than to kill Vampires and Witches; but to save Dean’s life which has been signed away to a crossroads Demon. Will Damon help his new found friend regain the deed to his life? Or will he watch the potential threat die? And what will happen with Faye and Elena? Hopefully Damon doesn’t royally screw things up like always.
Some key facts about character:
- Damon and his brother Stefan used to be extremely close in their human life; almost always found together playing football on the front lawn
- Out of the two Damon definitely fell for Katherine Pierce with much more ease and depth; later distraught that she loved Stefan more than she ever did him
- Originally came back to Mystic Falls to wreak havoc and cause mayhem in the small town
- Plans changed and Damon soon fell completely in love with his brothers girl; Elena Gilbert, the doppelganger of Katherine which what first drew him in
- Has changed dramatically from the reckless and impulsive Vampire he once used to be; but suffers from anger issues and isn’t one to share his feelings with those around him, acting out with violence and cravings for blood
- Since arriving at Chance Harbor he has been enjoying Faye Chamberlain’s company, and if Elena doesn’t decide soon Damon will find himself in Faye’s bed sooner or later
The Avengers. It’s what we call ourselves. Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, that type of thing.
I WILL WATCH THIS. WHATEVER IT TAKES. hahahaha